Home for Christmas is 'NSYNC's second studio album that was released on November 10, 1998 by Trans Continental, BMG and RCA Records.
- Home For Christmas 4:28
- Under My Tree 4:32
- I Never Knew The Meaning Of Christmas 4:45
- Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays 4:12
- The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire) 3:15
- I Guess It's Christmas Time 3:52
- All I Want Is You (This Christmas) 3:43
- The First Noel 3:28
- In Love On Christmas 4:06
- It's Christmas 4:29
- O Holy Night (A Cappella) 3:33
- Love's In Our Hearts On Christmas Day 3:54
- The Only Gift 3:51
- Kiss Me At Midnight 3:28
"Home for Christmas" was certified double platinum by the RIAA on October 27, 1999 in the United States.
As of December 2014, the album has sold 2.8 million copies in the United States, making it the 15th best-selling Christmas album in the U.S. since Nielsen SoundScan started tracking music sales in 1991.
It has also sold 4 million copies worldwide.
Allmusic's Stephen Thomas Erlewine wrote: "All of it is given the familiar *NSYNC sheen, alternating between slickly produced adult contemporary ballads and lite dance-pop. Fans of the group will certainly find it reasonably enjoyable, even though it makes it clear that the group simply can't rival such peers as the Spice Girls or the Backstreet Boys in terms of charisma."
Entertainment Weekly gave the album a "C", saying that "their writing stable simply strings together sentimental-sounding non sequiturs, an hour-plus of which ultimately renders their initially alluring, smooth-as-a-baby’s-bottom harmonies vaguely robotic."