Paula DeAnda is Paula DeAnda's debut studio album that was released on August 29, 2006 by Arista Records.
- Doing Too Much (featuring Baby Bash) 4:06
- Walk Away (Remember Me) (featuring The D.E.Y.) 4:20
- Easy (featuring Lil' Wayne) 3:56
- When It Was Me 4:01
- Overloved 3:59
- So Cold 3:39
- Good Girl 2:40
- Wanna Be With You (featuring V Nice) 3:28
- Make 'Em Clap To This (featuring Ak'Sent) 3:48
- Breathe 3:26
- Let's Go Out Tonight 2:58
- I'll Be Down For You 4:12
- Footprints On My Heart 3:50
"Paula DeAnda" peaked at #54 on the Billboard 200, selling only 215,000 copies in the United States and about 409,000 copies worldwide.
Allmusic wrote: "With an equal emphasis on sultry R&B ballads and uptempo dance-pop, Paula DeAnda's 2006 self-titled debut can easily be filed next to contemporary R&B divas like Beyoncé and Mariah Carey."