Secret Love is Lorrie Morgan's 7th studio album which was released on September 29, 1998 by BNA Records. She dedicated the album to her late father, George Morgan.
- Once Upon A Time 4:46
- Here's That Rainy Day 4:13
- Good Morning Heartache 4:43
- I've Got The World On A String 2:39
- Secret Love 4:49
- My Foolish Heart 4:07
- Summer Of '42 (The Summer Knows) 3:58
- They Can't Take That Away From Me 3:04
- I Wish You Love 4:40
- Fly Me To The Moon (In Other Words) 3:34
- An Affair To Remember (Our Love Affair) 4:39
"Secret Love" peaked at #36 on Billboard's Top Country Albums chart.
Entertainment Weekly's Alanna Nash gave the album a "B-", saying that Morgan's reading of the lyrics "is overly melodramatic and she fails to give the material the shading and nuance that could make this brave outing more than a vanity recording."
Charlotte Dillon from Allmusic gave the album a four-star rating, writing that it was " a career risk for Lorrie Morgan. It meant moving out of the comfort zone that country fans held her in and taking a step away from all of the success she had in one genre to try a new one. It seems she gambled and won."