Stardust is an album by Natalie Cole that was released on September 24, 1996 by Elektra Records.
The album was nominated for a Grammy Award for "Best Traditional Pop Vocal Performance."
- There's A Lull In My Life 5:22
- Stardust 4:40
- Let's Face The Music And Dance 2:16
- Teach Me Tonight 3:16
- When I Fall In Love 4:12
- What A Difference A Day Made 3:16
- Love Letters 4:49
- He Was Too Good To Me 5:07
- Dindi (Portuguese) 4:36
- Two For The Blues 4:22
- If Love Ain’t There 3:25
- To Whom It May Concern 3:27
- Where Can I Go Without You 4:23
- Ahmad’s Blues 4:13
- Pick Yourself Up 3:31
- If You Could See Me Now 4:42
- Like A Lover 5:17
- This Morning It Was Summer 3:24
- When I Fall In Love (Spanish) 4:12
"Stardust" peaked at #20 on the Billboard 200 and #11 on Billboard's Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums chart.
Entertainment Weekly gave the album a "B-", writing: "Yet another duet with her late dad, Nat King Cole, on ”When I Fall in Love” will leave some misty-eyed, and big-band numbers like ”Two for the Blues” exude a ’40s zip, but Natalie Cole’s current nostalgiafest isn’t quite unforgettable. The title track drags, and her jazzy high notes grow predictable. Polished arrangements add a lift, but a few of Stardust‘s 19 tracks — including a Portuguese ditty called ”Dindi” — could have been left on the mixing-room floor."