The Doors is the debut album by American rock band The Doors, recorded in August 1966 and released in January 1967. It was originally released in different stereo and mono mixes, and features the breakthrough single "Light My Fire", with three different music videos, extended with an instrumental section mostly omitted on the single release, and the lengthy song "The End" with its Oedipal spoken word section.
(All songs written and composed by Jim Morrison, Robby Krieger, Ray Manzarek and John Densmore, except where noted).
- Break On Through (To the Other Side) - 2:29
- Soul Kitchen - 3:35
- The Crystal Ship - 2:34
- Twentieth Century Fox - 2:33
- Alabama Song (Whisky Bar) (Kurt Weill, Bertolt Brecht) - 3:20
- Light My Fire - 7:06
- Back Door Man (Willie Dixon, Chester Burnett) - 3:34
- I Looked at You - 2:22
- End of the Night - 2:52
- Take It as It Comes - 2:23
- The End - 11:41