The Woman In Me is Shania Twain's second album that was released on February 7, 1995 by Polygram Records & Mercury Records.
The album went on to become Twain's biggest-selling recording at the time of its release, selling 4 million copies by the end of the year. It was eventually certified 12× Platinum by the RIAA on December 1, 2000, representing 12 million shipments throughout the United States, and 20 million copies worldwide.
- Home Ain't Where His Heart Is (Anymore)
- Any Man Of Mine
- Whose Bed Have Your Boots Been Under?
- (If You're Not In It For Love) I'm Outta Here!
- The Woman In Me (Needs The Man In You)
- Is There Life After Love?
- If It Don't Take Two
- You Win My Love
- Raining On Our Love
- Leaving Is The Only Way Out
- No One Needs To Know
- God Bless The Child
"The Woman In Me" peaked at #5 on the Billboard 200 and topped Billboard's Top Country Albums & Top Catalog Albums charts.
- Canadian Country Music Association Awards (CCMA's): Album of the Year (1995)
- Academy of Country Music Awards (ACMA's): Album of the Year (1996)
- Billboard Music Awards: Country Album of the Year (1996)
- Golden Pick Awards: Favorite Album (1996)
- Grammy Awards: Best Country Album (1996)
- Radio & Records' Trade Magazine Poll: Best Country Album (1996)
- RPM's Big Country Music Awards - (Canada): Album of the Year (1996)
- Canadian Country Music Association Awards (CCMA's): Special Achievement Award (Top selling album by a female country artist ever) (1997)
- Canadian Country Music Association Awards (CCMA's): Top Selling Album (1997)
- CMT's 40 Greatest Albums in Country Music #8 in 2006, the highest rank by a woman in that list.